Why Choose us
No Fee Unless We Win
We get paid by the Government!
Over 10,000 court appearances!
Success with Early Awards
We help you apply and appeal!
Among lawyers, judges, and general community!
You are much more than just “another case” to us!
Dedicated to Social Security
We handle your matter with attention to detail!
We return calls and emails quickly!
We listen carefully and care about your troubles!
Passionate About Our Job
We fight for the best case resolutions possible!
With a no-hurry approach to hearing what you need!
Howard Bradley Kraft, Esq.
Managing Attorney, Kraft Law Offices: April 1999-Present
- Phone: 856-310-5551
- Fax: 856-310-1999
- E-mail: HBK@KraftDisabilityLaw.com
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Social Security Disability Committee of Camden County Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Past President of Cherry Hill Lions Club
- New Jersey-1995
- New York-1996
- United States District Court of State of New Jersey-1995
Widener University School of Law-1995
- Juris Doctorate
- Graduated Cum Laude-1992
- B.S. Environmental Planning and Design
- Golden Key National Honor Society
FILING A SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY CLAIM
You’ve heard about Social Security Disability. You want to file a claim but have no idea how to start.
TIPS ON WINNING
Winning your social security disability case has many components. It is not enough to simply state you are disabled.
HOW MUCH DO I GET PAID?
The monthly benefit received is different for each person. The Social Security Administration uses a complex formula to calculate disability benefits.